Re: [Evolution] PGP signing and aliases

On Sun, 2018-08-12 at 16:14 +0200, Gary C Curtin wrote:
On Sun, 2018-08-12 at 09:55 +0200, Gary Curtin wrote:
Any idea on how to prevent aliases taking the parent signature, but
still have the parent account enabled for signature by default?

Solved this myself by not using aliases, and setting up an SMTP only
account for each address that was previously an alias. So much for
the alias feature!

Hmmm, I've been using separate smtp sending accounts, but I've noticed
that signed email (such as this one) displays uid 0 regardless of which
subkey was used.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

-Jim P.