Re: [Evolution] PGP signing and aliases

On Sun, 2018-08-12 at 13:03 -0400, Jim Popovitch via evolution-list
wrote:
Hmmm, I've been using separate smtp sending accounts, but I've
noticed that signed email (such as this one) displays uid 0
regardless of which subkey was used.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

        Hi,
I do not think you did anything wrong. Evolution shows an address which
is reported by gpg, usually the first of them. It's sometimes hard to
get the list of alternative email addresses from the gpg output, also
because such are localized in certain way (like double-quotes).
        Bye,
        Milan