Re: [Evolution] No confirmation mail sent when accepting invitations

fre, 06 04 2018 kl. 08:16 +0200, skrev Milan Crha:
On Thu, 2018-04-05 at 23:23 +0200, Jeppe Bundsgaard wrote:
It turns out that for some time Evolution hasn't sent out confirmation e-mails to the person inviting me to meetings.
Hi, it depends also on the calendar type you add the invitation to, because some servers provide this invitation sending on their own, which is out of hands of Evolution itself. For example Exchange Web Services (EWS) calendars do that.

Milan,
Thanks! This makes sense. I think I might have de-activated my EWS mail but kept the calendar, and used IMAP for e-mail. Now I have reactivated the EWS mail, and my acceptance e-mails are sent out once again.
Thank you for your help, you saved me a lot of trouble!
Jeppe

When you add the meeting into On This
Computer/Personal, then the invitation email will be sent by Evolution
and you'll see the response in your Sent folder (or if you send
messages trough Outbox (it's a setting in Edit->Preferences->Composer
Preferences), then you can see the response in On This Computer/Outbox
before it's sent).
	Bye,
	Milan