Re: [Evolution] Calendar Invite Inbox Questions

On Wed, 2018-04-11 at 09:24 -0500, Paul Stejskal wrote:
Since I"m running 3.26, I would have this fix.

        Hi,
you are right.

Milan do you want me to file a new bug or modify the comments on
that?

I'd go with a new bug report, maybe the consequences are different. The
bug can always closed as a duplicate of another bug, or a link to/from
another can be made as well.

Please, include a description with a reproducer and/or steps in the new
bug report.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan