[Evolution] No confirmation mail sent when accepting invitations

Hi,
It turns out that for some time Evolution hasn't sent out confirmation e-mails to the person inviting me to meetings. I have been searching settings to see if I can select the e-mail address from which acceptance is sent, or something like that: But no luck. Can anyone tell me if this is a bug, or if there is somewhere I can enable mails to be sent out?
I am using Evolution 3.26.1-1 on an Ubuntu 17.10 machine.
Best regards, and thanks for the great work!
Jeppe
--
Jeppe Bundsgaard
Tel.: +45 31192607