Re: [Evolution] Automatization Outlook Users migrations to Evolution

On Sun, 2017-09-24 at 14:52 +0200, PBB Droid wrote:
Patrick, thank you for response. In last system image i have  Evolution
3.18.5, but finally perhaps will be newer. I have  more than 10k users, but
many of them don't have IT background. Perhaps they can do Evolution
configuration with instruction, but automatic migration will be better for
me in many aspects. I search posibilities how can i do it, if it possible?

[Please don't top-post on this list, it tends to mangle threads]

You definitely want the latest version of Evolution you can get for
your platform.

I have no experience with Outlook, nor Exchange as I've managed to
survive an entire 40-year IT career without ever using either of them.
However I'm sure plenty of people on the list can help you. In the
meantime, a quick Google search throws up several links, though beware
that some are out of date.

Best of luck.

poc