Re: [Evolution] How Ctrl-Alt-J is working

Hi Patric,

Il giorno mer, 20/09/2017 alle 13.00 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan ha
scritto:
On Wed, 2017-09-20 at 11:36 +0200, Ambrogio De Lorenzo wrote:
   1. If the IMAP account has no tick for check junk in new
messages, no
      check is done (even pressing Ctrl-Alt-J)

Note that Ctrl-Alt-J applies only to *selected* messages, not to
every
message in the current view.
Yes, I know... I select some messages and execute the check for junk
(sorry but I have a localized version and I'm not sure about the
correct entry in the menu).

The fact is that no check is done if the configuration option is
unchecked.

It's very clear using the debug option.
When the check is on, I can see that the message is checked by evo and
there are 3 possibility (spam, good or unsure).
If the message is spam it is moved to the junk folder.

When the check is off, nothing is logged in the shell and nothing
appens to the message. Even if it is spam, it remains on the original
folder.

Bye
 Ambrogio