Re: [Evolution] Problem viewing .eml attachment

Hi Milan,
Il giorno lun, 30/10/2017 alle 08.42 +0100, Milan Crha ha scritto:
On Mon, 2017-10-30 at 08:09 +0100, Andrea Vai wrote:
Is there anything else I can do, or should I open a bug for it, or
something else?

      Hi,
could you check the message source (Ctrl+U), what it looks like? In
particular, the message structure (search for all Content-*
headers),

I attach the message structure

then also check the first few lines of the eml attachment, what they
look like.

thread-index: AdNP04g8yiJ328iZRXK96RyrliQrXA==
Date: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------=_NextPart_000_04A2_01D34FE4.4BC759D0

 Maybe when you run evolution from a terminal, then it'll
print some runtime warnings there, eventually explaining what failed
in
the parsing of that attached message.

When I double-click on the eml attach, it states "(evolution:9328):
evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot import any of the given URIs"

Thank you very much,
Andrea