[Evolution] Problem viewing .eml attachment

Hi,
  I cannot view an eml attachment in evolution 3.22.6.
The eml is displayed correctly in another mail client.
I found this one in the list archives:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2009-November/msg00120.html

but if I click on the arrow, it expands only a blank line (actually,
the line appears already expanded when I open the message). Double-
click on the attach itself in the attachment bar does nothing.

Is there anything else I can do, or should I open a bug for it, or
something else?

Thanks a lot,
Andrea