Re: [Evolution] Failed to refresh folder..

With Evolution 3.20.5 on GNOME Version 3.20.2 on openSUSE Leap 42.3 64-
bit  also having Calendar failure error messages.

Btw errors show Yahoo Calendar, not for Google Calendar.

Yahoo changes since December 2016 Yahoo data security issues, another update this week acknowledged widened
data security issues, Yahoo may also reduce external accesses options.

Today installed evolution-ews to see IF it helps with my Yahoo Calendar error problem.

My installing evolution-ews with zypper resolved package dependencies and installed these five:

 evolution-ews 3.20.5-3.2
 evolution-ews-lang 3.20.5-3.2
 libeews-1_2-0 3.20.5-3.2
 libewsutils0 3.20.5-3.2