Re: [Evolution] Failed to refresh folder..

On Fri, 2017-10-13 at 12:51 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Fri, 2017-10-13 at 12:06 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
I am using EWS (Local Exchange 2013 (I think)) and Evolution 3.26.1 and Arch..
Hi, that's new to me. Though I cannot tell where the issue is, especially due to [1], where an Arch user claimed an issue with SMTP insisting to use STARTTLS, even when it had been set to use TLS. These two things can be unrelated, they only share the distribution. Evolution-ews uses libsoup, and it is supposed to set credentials for libsoup when asked to. There had been something wrong in 2.58.0 [2], but it is a long time ago and it is already fixed, as far as I know. Maybe try to run evolution with EWS debugging on and check after which request the error is reported. The most important part is Authentication header, which contains your credentials. Either the request (not response from the server) doesn't contain it, or it can be somehow broken, though I doubt it. You can try to move away /usr/bin/ntlm_auth which libsoup uses for NTLM authentications, to check whether it'll make any difference. I'm just blind-guessing here, though, I do not want to misguide you. Bye, Milan

Ok, will try some debugging when I have some time.. Thx.. :-)

BTJ