Re: [Evolution] EWS question - deleted/canceled meetings still show up

Hi Milan,

On Wed, 2017-10-11 at 06:50 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
Could we add the possibility to Edit the response so you can send a
msg to the organiser ?

      Hi,
in case of EWS servers it's the server sending the response, not
evolution-ews. If I recall correctly, there is no parameter in the EWS
protocol to add a message to the response. Users can edit, or even
decide whether to send the response to the organizer, when it's managed
by Evolution itself.

is this the reason, why I can't decide whether to send a response at
all? Via EWS evolution *always* sends a response 8-(
This is the case in all EWS/evolution versions I used beginning with
3.16.5 up to 3.26.1.
But - if I remember correctly - there was a button in versions before
3.16.x to tell evolution, that I don't want to inform the sender of the
invitation.

[...]
      Bye,
      Milan