Re: [Evolution] EWS question - deleted/canceled meetings still show up

On Wed, 2017-10-11 at 06:50 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
Could we add the possibility to Edit the response so you can send a
msg to the organiser ?

        Hi,
in case of EWS servers it's the server sending the response, not
evolution-ews. If I recall correctly, there is no parameter in the EWS
protocol to add a message to the response. Users can edit, or even
decide whether to send the response to the organizer, when it's managed
by Evolution itself.

Also, I really need the same "buttons" for already accepted meetings
so I can change my mind later.

Works for me, as long as the related event is still in the Calendar.
Though it can be too late when changing your mind, due to other changes
being done on the event in the Calendar.

There is opened a bug request to allow Accept/Decline/Tentative change
in the Calendar view, rather than rely on the mail messages.
        Bye,
        Milan