[Evolution] Fwd: Fwd: Re: google contacts

please help me somebody....

 dear friends, I using evolution contacts and adressbook since a short
> > > time, but the contacts from google adressbook which have special name in
> > > google adressbook are not showing by this name....like that: only the
> > > main category telefon or fax are showing, but not the individuel
> > > names....give it a possibility to make better showing google contacts?

best regards svenniboy

Betreff: Fwd: Re: [Evolution] google contacts
Datum: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 03:42:26 +0200
Von: Sven Anderson <sven-anderson-vegan web de>
An: evolution-list gnome org

i set the individuals instead "work" or "handy" etc...

thanks for help

best regards svenniboy

Betreff: Re: [Evolution] google contacts
Datum: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 16:10:10 +0200
Von: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
An: Sven Anderson <sven-anderson-vegan web de>
Kopie (CC): evolution-list gnome org

[Please reply to the list. Private messages don't help others.]

Hi Sven,

On Sun, 2017-09-10 at 15:29 +0200, Sven Anderson wrote:
> hello andre, it is version 3.18.5.2 under ubuntu....what you mean
> with step by step?
>
> Am 10.09.2017 um 15:09 schrieb Andre Klapper:
> > On Sat, 2017-09-09 at 11:50 +0200, Sven Anderson wrote:
> > > dear friends, I using evolution contacts and adressbook since a short
> > > time, but the contacts from google adressbook which have special name in
> > > google adressbook are not showing by this name....like that: only the
> > > main category telefon or fax are showing, but not the individuel
> > > names....give it a possibility to make better showing google contacts?
> >
> > Which exact Evolution version is this about? Also, exact steps to
> > reproduce the problem (step by step) in Google and Evolution are
> > welcome.

Steps that allow someone else to reproduce your situation. How to set
up "special names" or "individual names" in a Google address book?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/