Re: [Evolution] How to save e-mails in HTML format?

On Fri, 2017-10-06 at 08:44 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
      Hi,
I'm not aware of any way of doing that. One reason is that even when
you can store embedded images into the HTML file, not every browser
can
decipher it properly, which means that saving a message into an HTML
format means producing several files in a folder (generally
speaking).
It's usually inconvenient, thus there's a conversion to PDF and mbox
only.

I suggest to use other tools, which are designed for it, like
pdftohtml. I never used it, I just happen to have it installed on my
system. You might find other/better tools for it out there.

      Bye,
      Milan
I no longer need to e-mails in HTML format, I did want HTML output to
can read newsletters with Firefox, because Firefox has the option to
customize HTML colors like background, text and links, now I save HTML
e-mails into PDF or PostScript and then read them with GNOME document
viewer (evince) and use "Inverted Colors" feature, there is no problem
with plain text e-mails because they follows GTK theme colors (I use
adwaita-dark theme), but HTML e-mails have their original colors, wish
Evolution can support customizable colors for e-mails.