[Evolution] Syncing accounts

Just a quick one. Can't find where to set Evolution to save messages locally?

Normally when you receive a message in a system, even IMAP, at least for a little while the system keeps the message handy in case you want to refer to it again a day later.

I can't see where to set this in Evolution.

My internet connection isn't always working (and I have no other option at this stage but what I have) and sometimes it'd be nice to say check the details of a meeting that came into the email 10 minutes ago when the connection was up, but where I hadn't yet put it into the calendar.

Can E keep IMAP messages locally?