Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.26.2-1 - Cannot Back up or Export Local Data or Mail

Hi,

On Sun, 2017-11-26 at 10:44 -0700, gibster wrote:
Would very much appreciate any advice anyone is able to provide.

      Hello,
that's intentional behaviour of the backup tool in evolution. The EWS
accounts are not local by its nature, they are like IMAP, everything is
stored on the server, thus they save its data into ~/.cache/, not into
~/.local/. The cache can be removed, which will cause it to be
repopulated the next time evolution is started. I understand that your
22GB mailbox is not suitable for such things, but such situations
(empty cache folder) is not done often, at least not to me, unless I
delete the content on my own.

my Exchange Mailbox has a similar size and didn't make any problems so
far.
Regetting all elements after eliminating the cache takes less than 10
minutes - and one can work with evolution in the meantime.

[...]
      Bye,
      Milan

Bye.