Re: [Evolution] defining multiple mbox accounts with evolution

On Fri, 2017-11-17 at 16:57 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

The reason I want to use mbox format is because I receive a lot of
(mostly list) emails,
and I don't want to add another 50000+ files to my system.

50k files is nothing. Why do you object to having more files? (My home
partition currently has 1.5M files in it and doesn't seem to suffer.)

agreed -- at times i've had several hundred thousand emails in my
evolution maildir account without issue -- currently it's over 162k files.

$ pwd
/home

$ find |wc -l
2,154,514