[Evolution] Could not open the link

Hi,

Yesterday I decided to install Firefox Quantum. In the process of doing
so, I deleted Firefox-ESR. My default browser is still Vivaldi. When I
click on a web link from within an Evolution email message, An error
window pops up: "Could not open the link. Failed to change to directory
'/opt/firefox/firefox'(Not a directory).

Firefox sits if /opt/firefox (not /opt/firefox/firefox). Besides, I'd
rather use Vivaldi anyway... I just tried the new version of Firefox
because I thought that it might be lighter and faster than Vivaldi (it
isn't).

I have tried reinstalling Evolution, but that didn't help.

So, how do I get Evolution to open a web page when I click on the email
link?

I'm running Debian 9 Stretch 32 bit XFCE, Evolution 3.2.26 and Linux
4.13.0-0.bpo.1-686-pae

Thank you.