Re: [Evolution] Encrypting with GnuPG: `no imported public key` if key is not valid (not ultimate trusted)

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

Ouch, why would anyone want to download 6GB file, when it all is
about proper gpg command(s), whose length might hardly exceed 256
characters?

Not sure, I only thought providing this VM would help to resolve this
problem. I know 6GB is really much, but it seems like some people
downloaded it. So, has anyone tried? If yes, were you able to reproduce
the error?

The GPG commans I used were just those:
- `gpg --gen-key` to generate a private key in interactive mode
- `gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv 0xd83a3f70087523e6`
- `gpg --edit key adele gnupp de`, thank `trust` and `3`

Is there anything completly wrong which would cause Evolution to throw
this error?

By the way, I now compressed the archive, it's only 2.2GB now. (I
didn't know that compression would be that effective; the link is
http://tr-cdn.tk/vbox.tar.gz if someone wants to try).

But besides this VM, I'm not sure what I am supposed to do now. Is
there any further information I could provide? Is there any
setting/configuration I could check? I'm quite new to this all and not
sure what to do.

Had anyone experienced this issue (or one like this) before?

Thank you all for your support (especially you, Milan)!

Best regards,
Tim Rausch