Re: [Evolution] Picture in EWS GAL Contact list ?

On Wed, 2017-11-08 at 19:22 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
I have that already, is there some debug I can enable to see why it
isn't working?

        Hi,
all the data is saved under
   ~/.cache/evolution/addressbook/<ews-gal-uid>/
one of the files there might have extension .oab, like for me
   Global Address List-12.oab
which is a copy of the remote address book.

You can run the addressbook factory with EWS debugging on, but that
would not show whether the received GAL contacts had pictures included
or not, only whether it had been downloaded, which you can verify with
the .cache folder content as well.

By the way, what is your evolution-ews version, please? I think of [1],
which had been committed for 3.19.90, thus 3.20.0+ material.

Also, you can reply to the list only, as I am on the list and your
reply-all breaks reply-to-list (Ctrl+L).
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-ews/commit/?id=a36e18ae1b9