Re: [Evolution] Mark for deletion?

On Sat, 2017-11-04 at 12:32 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
I can't find the configuration setting for that on
my other computers

        Hi,
I suppose your account is IMAP. I've no idea what Evolution version you
have. To not use real Trash folder, open the account Properties, move
to the Defaults tab and uncheck that option there. Eventually do the
same for the real Junk folder, if it's selected as such as well.

Accounts like Exchange Web Services (EWS) do not have any such option,
there are both Trash and Junk folders real by definition of the
server/protocol.
        Bye,
        Milan