[Evolution] No information about unread count next to folder names anymore?

Not sure if this is because of updating to 3.26.2 or something else, but I no longer have unread count next to the folder names. Is there some setting to change this I haven't found or?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj havleik no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: