Re: [Evolution] Offline calendar support

I am using Evolution since several years and am in fact quite happy with
it. But there is a feature I really miss. It appears that Evolution
doesn't have a support for offline calendaring.

What sort of support?

TBH I think it depends on the type of calendar you are using (which you
don't say, nor do you say which version of Evo).  My CalDAV/Web/Google
calendars have a tick box saying "Copy Calendar contents locally for
offline operation", but my EWS calendars don't. (This is Evo 3.24.6 on
Fedora 26.)

But I don't use the feature, so I don't know if it syncs any changes
once things come back online or if it is just read-only while offline.

P.