[Evolution] Offline calendar support

Hello,

I am using Evolution since several years and am in fact quite happy with
it. But there is a feature I really miss. It appears that Evolution
doesn't have a support for offline calendaring. How could I initiate a
feature request? In many cases this a show stopper and I often tried to
abandon Evolution and pick up Thunderbird/ Korganizer, but they have got
their own weaknesses, so I stayed with Evolution.

Thankful for any hint!

Regards
Tibor
--