Re: [Evolution] Default account; missing indicators

On Mon, 2017-05-15 at 16:24 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Mon, 2017-05-15 at 08:57 -0400, David Burleigh wrote:
The other strange thing is that when I set one of my mail accounts as the default, that setting does not last beyond the current session. When Evolution exits and then I restart it, the setting of the default account is gone. I'm pretty sure this is also new behavior, as I thought this setting was retained in the past.
Hi, even your 3.18.5.2 is rather old, I just noticed that my latest development version (to be 3.25.2) also doesn't show which mail account is configured as the default in Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts, thus it can be a bug in the code. I have preselected "the right account" when creating a new mail message in a folder where Send Account Override is not set. Bye, Milan _______________________________________________ evolution-list mailing list evolution-list gnome org To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ... https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list

That's interesting. I'd like to run the latest stable version, but unfortunately it hasn't made it to the Linux Mint repository yet, and I haven't yet found the time to complile it from source.