Re: [Evolution] Failed to Open (EWS) Calendar

The only problem still, is the number of unread behind the folder
names not getting updated...

Just to check (since I think it's a language problem) do you mean the
unread count in parentheses next to the folder name?

If you do, then I know there were issues with such things a long long
time ago, but they must surely have been fixed and I haven't seen
anyone mention it recently.

Does the count go up and down when you read/unread messages?

Does the count accurately reflect the number of unread messages if you
just select unread messages in the dropdown at the top?

Does it help 'refreshing' the folder?

Ultimately I suppose you can clear the cached information and let
Evolution resync completely - but if you have large accounts, that can
take quite a while.

P.