Re: [Evolution] Quoted text in HTML mails from Evolution displayed without "blue bar" in Outlook

On Wed, 2017-05-10 at 17:57 +0200, Martin Dietze wrote:
0cm 0cm 4.0pt">.... </div>

        Hi,
thanks for it. I just noticed that GMail uses:

   border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

while that class "gmail_quote" is not defined in the message body, thus
it can be for their web UI or anything like that.

Saying that, a bug against evolution composer in GNOME bugzilla would
be appreciated and I believe evolution should "style" the 'blockquote'
element as well, maybe in addition to 'type="cite"' attribute
(Evolution currently colorizes blockquotes based on the deep level,
which might be an issue, but maybe not). I'm not that familiar with
these things, thus I'll wait for Tomas for his opinion. Having the bug
filled meanwhile would be great.

That will be a solution on the Evolution side, not a workaround, from
my point of view.

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan