Re: [Evolution] Evolution doesn't download some emails

On Mon, 2017-03-27 at 07:24 +0000, Florian Alber wrote:
Hi,

I've the problem, that sometimes Evolution doesn't download my
emails. If I look inside my webmail the email is there, but evolution
isn't able to download it. It looks like this:

This happens only sometimes and not on the same contact. But every
email which has this problem, has some pdf attached.

Currently I'm running Ubuntu 16.04 Gnome 3.18.5 with Evolution 3.18.5.2.

I hope you can help me and If I can help by delivering further
information please let me know.

What protocol do you use to get your email? IMAP? POP?

Any error messages?

If it's POP then you should look in the archives at the many threads on
this recently. TL;DR hotmail made a change that breaks things, turn of
POP extensions and it will work, but it will be slow and other things
may break.

P.