[Evolution] Evolution doesn't download some emails

Hi,

I've the problem, that sometimes Evolution doesn't download my emails. If I look inside my webmail the email is there, but evolution isn't able to download it. It looks like this:

This happens only sometimes and not on the same contact. But every email which has this problem, has some pdf attached.

Currently I'm running Ubuntu 16.04 Gnome 3.18.5 with Evolution 3.18.5.2.

I hope you can help me and If I can help by delivering further information please let me know.

Best regards,
Florian