Re: [Evolution] Show Certain/System Folders at Top of Side Bar

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 06:59:01 -0400, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
In terms of one of you getting the email twice, a smart email client
should have seeded this out. Consider a change.

I don't receive emails twice, because I enabled "Avoid duplicate
copies of messages" by the mailing list settings. You ignore that I
already explained, that this will only deliver the message without the
mailing list header. Those who receive a duplicated message, would
receive one with and another without a mailing list header. Clients you
call "smart" usually don't provide an option to chose which of the two
messages gets sorted out, the one with or the one without the mailing
list header.

I also explained that for some clients you completely break mailing list
replies and for all clients you break mailing list header related
filter rules.

Mind your attitude.

You are whining about a missing feature that only is needed by a
minority of users, at the same time you don't care about the work-flow
of the majority of users. In addition you insult those who try to help
you.