Re: [Evolution] Show Certain/System Folders at Top of Side Bar

On Wed, 2017-03-22 at 06:59 -0400, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
If I'm sending this email as HTML, I don't care. Deal with it. If I'm
top-posting, I don't care because, frankly, I have no fucking idea what
that is.

Once you've calmed down, realise that:

1) Shouting will get you nowhere. Sufficient shouting will get you
moderated.

2) You replied to someone who merely asked you to follow one of the
list's frequent requests, but has nothing to do with the rest of your
rant.

3) The list would prefer that people not use HTML. If they do use HTML,
then include plain-text as well, but you are already doing that so
what's the problem?

4) Top-posting means inserting comments before rather than after the
material you're commenting on. The list would prefer you didn't do
that. If you've been reading the list for more than a few weeks you
would know that, but of course it would mean you'd have to pay
attention.

poc