Re: [Evolution] Show Certain/System Folders at Top of Side Bar

On Wed, 2017-03-22 at 06:12 -0400, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
Any reason this feature has been omitted?

        Hi,
no idea, maybe lack of user demand, or anything else.

Regarding Search Folders, I enabled it, but I cannot see how to operate
it. Is there a guide somewhere, or can you explain how to use it?

File->New->Mail Folder, type name, select "Search Folders" as the
parent. Follow up in the user documentation:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-search-folders.html.en

        Bye,
        Milan