Re: [Evolution] Upload Evolution automatically

On Mon, 2017-03-20 at 06:16 -0400, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
What I think he means is that he wants Evolution to check email even
when the Evolution app is not open

I dislike the idea (when I switch off the oven in my kitchen I don't
expect it to occasionally heat up, really).
Furthermore, the *underlying* problem ("If you want checks for new
mail, why can you not leave Evolution running?") is not explained.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/