Re: [Evolution] Upload Evolution automatically

Hi and welcome,

On Sun, 2017-03-19 at 19:24 -0300, Glauber Anjos wrote:
I'm starting in the gnome and configured the Evolution email client,
but I'm having a hard time leaving it enabled in the top bar of the

If "Top bar" = "notification area", that's not meant for "leaving an
application enabled there" (whatever that means exactly).

gnome to always update my email accounts configured on it, so I can
close the gnome screen and the application continues to report on
email new. How do I do that?

To always update your email accounts, see
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-send-and-receive-automatically.html

If you can tell me how to load it automatically when I start the
system, thank you.

You could install "gnome-tweak-tool" and configure "Startup
Applications".

Cheers,
andre
--