Re: [Evolution] Upload Evolution automatically

On Mon, 2017-03-20 at 06:25 -0400, Benjamin Selzer wrote:
I don't think you even need Evolution to be running for mail

notifications to work.

This is the question. Do you need Evolution to be running in order to
receive email notifications. I believe that you do.

I actually now think you do - but like others I have Evolution running
permanently on it's own screen so it's never an issue for me.

What sort of distracted me was that calendar notifications/alarms don't
need Evo to be running.

P.