Re: [Evolution] [solved] Cannot get POP summary: Socket I/O timed out

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 16:30:04 +0100, mario chiari wrote:
Downloads from godaddy are still slower than it used to be.

Hi,

I noticed that access to one of my three Yahoo accounts is slower,
when using Evolution. All are fast when using Claws-Mail. More precise,
this one Yahoo account is one of my two Rocketmail accounts, just the
third is a plain Yahoo account. All settings are equal for those
accounts, there's no explanation for the slower access to one of the
Rocketmail accounts. There's just one thing I didn't verify. Claws-Mail
keeps mails on the server and Evolution deletes mails after one day
from the server. Much unlikely, but possible, maybe one Rocketmail
account always stored fewer mails to be deleted after one day, than
the other account. I don't think so, but didn't count the mails. This
theoretically could explain a delay for one account.

Regards,
Ralf