Re: [Evolution] Proposal: to eliminate the digest option for the Evolution mailing list

Hi,

there could be reasons to prefer digest. You already mentioned one of
those reasons, a "broken" Internet access. Actually I can't remember
that I really ever needed digest, especially not for this mailing list.

Sometimes replies to digest could be really annoying, OTOH such replies
aren't that much of a problem on this mailing list, as it is on a few
other mailing lists.

IIRC I was the one who asked you to make MIME the default for digest.
This change was a step into the right direction, maybe the next step is
to disable digest.

Most of the times I'm against dropping features. However, I don't care
if digest is provided or not.

IOW if you want to disable it, you won't hear a veto from me. If you
should not remove digest, I wouldn't be disappointed as well.

Regards,
Ralf