[Evolution] Evolution Closes When I Try to Print

Hi All:

I have been happy to use Evolution Mail and Calendar in various versions
of Ubuntu for many years.

I am currently using Evolution 3.10.4 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.  Today
evolution crashes (closes) every time I try to print a message.  The
print dialog box opens and when I click print evolution closes.  I can
print from all of my other applications.  I have closed evolution, shut
down the computer, and started the pc again.  I have even uninstalled
Evolution through the software center, restarted the computer, and
installed Evolution again. Evolution still closes when I try to print.

I am new to evolution-list, but have searched for similar issues and
found the following posts but did not find a resolution for the issue:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2007-December/msg00025.html

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-print-list/2004-February/msg00004.html

Is there anyone out there who has had this issue resolved?

Or, Does anyone have a suggested fix?

Thank you.

Jim Engle