[Evolution] EWS calendar often out of sync

Hi *,

I'm running evolution 3.24.2 against an Exchange Server 2016 using EWS
and I observe, that my Exchange Calendar and the local Evolution copy in
the cache often differ. Two things happen quite regularily: Items remain
in the Evolution cache, that already are deleted from the Exchange
calendar. And items suddenly appear twice in Evolution, although they
exist only once in Exchange.
When checking the calendar with Outlook, everything looks correct.

After killing the Evolution calendar processes, stopping Evolution,
deleting the calendar cache and starting Evolution again, the calendar
entries are matching those in Exchange for a short while, before the
problem rises again.

Anything I can do against it?

TIA.

Bye.