[Evolution] [ews] EWS throttling

Hi,

I'm new to Evolution, so I apologize if this topic has already been
covered. I'm using the EWS plugin and have noticed that, when syncing a
large amount of mail, it seems like the EWS plugin does not respond to
Exchange throttling messages. Specifically, I'm getting messages back
from the server with code ErrorServerBusy and a BackOffMilliseconds
value set. However, it seems like EWS is failing the transaction rather
than backing off. Note that I haven't done much code inspection (just
observed behavior and grepped for the string "BackOffMilliseconds" in
the sources), so I could be mistaken.

In any case, handling throttling would be very helpful for me when
processing a large mail sync. Is this difficult to add? Should I file a
bug report?

Here's more information about EWS throttling:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/jj945066(v=exchg.150).a
spx

Note that I'm using the Evolution debian package, version 3.22.6-1.

Thanks,
Martin