Re: [Evolution] Keyboard shortcut (accelerator) to get to the Search bar in Evolution

On Sat, 2017-06-10 at 00:37 +0200, Tiri wrote:
I simply cannot find what keyboard
shortcut (accelerator in linux terminology) gets me to the Search bar
in Evolution (it's Ctrl-E in Outlook).

        Hi,
when you hold the Alt key on the keyboard for a few seconds (it's
like 2 for me), then some of the letters get underlined, both in the
top menu bar, then also in the search bar. The English translation
shows me the 'w' in the "Show:", 'c' in the "Search:" and 'n' in the
"in" words on the search bar, thus pressing Alt+W focuses the Show
combo, Alt+C the Search entry and so on. Your translation can have
chosen different letters as accelerators.
        Bye,
        Milan