Re: [Evolution] Evolution hangs on mails with S3 stored contents

Am Freitag, den 02.06.2017, 07:21 -0400 schrieb Adam Tauno Williams:
On Fri, 2017-06-02 at 11:28 +0200, Tom wrote:
what app handles something downloaded - it's set to defaults, but I'd
like to "jump on that train" here, even if that doesn't seem to be my
problem. Opening JPGs is determined by MIME-type to the default
viewer.
But what I often see: If the JPGs are stored in the Amazon S3
storage, evolution hangs forever and I can't do anything then force-
shutdown. Has anyone seen something similar or are there explanation
that I haven't found so far ?

I have not seen such a thing.  It is hard to image where the JPEGs come
from matters.

Are the JPG's a *LINK* in the e-mail to an image on S3?

Or are the attachment from something running using S3?  If they are
attachments do you pick "Open" or "View Inline"?

I'll watch it more carefully next time. This time it was just what I
saw ...