[Evolution] Evolution hangs on mails with S3 stored contents

Hi there on the list,

what app handles something downloaded - it's set to defaults, but I'd
like to "jump on that train" here, even if that doesn't seem to be my
problem. Opening JPGs is determined by MIME-type to the default viewer.

But what I often see: If the JPGs are stored in the Amazon S3 storage,
evolution hangs forever and I can't do anything then force-shutdown.
Has anyone seen something similar or are there explanation that I
haven't found so far ?

Best,
Thomas