[Evolution] Accepting calendar invites does not create appointment

I just installed Evolution 3.22.6 on a new install of Fedora 25. I have
a mail account set up to an Exchange server using ews. When I get an
invitation email, there are buttons to accept, tentative or decline as
I would expect. However when I click on Accept, I do not get an
appointment created in my Calendar. The reply to the organizer saying
that I accepted the metting request does get sent.

Anyone run into this before?

Thanks