[Evolution] Evolution 3.18.5.2 Encryption with GPG from Hotmail Account - Problem - now a bit more specific

Hi,

I try my best to be more specific:

I use on my PC with LINUX Kubuntu 16.04 LTS and Evolution 3.18.5.2  as email program.

When I try to use GnuPG encryption for email, I find,
if I encrypt a mail in Evolution and send it from a non Hotmail account
to a hotmail account,  it is recognized in Evolution and offered me a
comfortable decrypt option.

This is fine and the way I expected.

When I answer the encrypted email from the Hotmail account in Evolution or initiate an encrypted Email from Hotmail Account, always using Evolution as email program - no webmail in Browser -
it receives in Evolution just as a cryptic emailtxt but not with the option
to decrypt.

I didn't set any options in hotmail webclient, just use it as an account.  Are there some options I should set?

As I do not want copy and paste the content to a file and decrypt the file,
it should be a better way, I hope.

It might be a loss of recognition when sent over Hotmail account.

Does anyone know how to handle that problem?

Thanks in advance.