Re: [Evolution] GPS Coordinates

On Fri, 2017-07-21 at 11:34 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2017-07-21 at 11:05 +0200, Rudolf Künzli wrote:
After some investigation I found out that in Evolution a comma is
added
after the GPS coordinates causing the error!
That comma is not added within Google Contacts (server).
I guess that it's a bug in Evolution.
Any ideas?

Yes: Filing a bug report.

        Hi,
well, there is no such field to enter GPS coordinates for a contact
in Evolution, thus I would not call it a bug, especially when trying to
use fields with certain meaning to have value of other meaning.

There can be made improvements in the query construction, of course.
        Bye,
        Milan