Re: [Evolution] How to add a function button on tool bar

Il giorno sab, 22/07/2017 alle 11.37 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan ha
scritto:
I would add a button for "mark as read" some block of message,
without use menu bar or right click.

Ctrl-k marks the selected messages as read. Ctrl-/ marks all messages
in the folder as read.

Yes, some time I use this keyboard shortcut, but the main question is:

It's possible to personalize (add or remove some function button) the
Evolution toolbar?

The answer unfortunately is no, There are no configuration panels (Or
did not I find it?) that allow to do this.

Or this is just only a my wishes ?

Thanks

-- Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 26 Workstation)