Re: [Evolution] Close window on reply

On Mon, 2017-07-10 at 11:59 -0400, Youssef Mahmoud wrote:
On Thu, 2017-07-06 at 13:11 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
You don't say what version of Evolution you are using - which is
important in this sort of case because the dconf keys change.  But
presuming you are using a reasonably modern version then doing

 dconf reset /org/gnome/evolution/mail/prompt-on-reply-close-browser

Thanks Pete. This worked. I noticed in dconf-editor this key was
labeled as deprecated. Is that why it's not configurable within the
Preferences GUI?

I don't think so. Hardly any of the pop-up window questions are in the
GUI - I think they were all removed because they were little used and
were just cluttering up the interface.

I'm afraid I'm not a dev so I don't know why that option is deprecated
or what, if any, the replacement will be.

P.