Re: [Evolution] Sending invitation to meeting attendees

Le lundi 10 juillet 2017 à 15:18 +0200, Milan Crha a écrit :
There is a possibility, though unlikely, that you configured the
calendar with the "Server handles meeting invitations" checked, the
calendar opened and it looked fine, then you decided to uncheck it,
which properly saved the configuration, but the calendar itself, or the
client (aka Evolution) didn't notice the change and behaved like the
option is still checked, due to using cached properties. A machine
restart would "fix" that. It's only a wild guess.

The guess sounds really plausible to me as this is exactly what I did first
: creating my agenda with the "Server handles meeting invitations" checked,
and unchecking the box a while after.

So, I tried to do it again with a new CalDAV agenda and repeated the "bug" :
thank you very much Milan, it seems like the good explanation to me[1].

Cheers,

Pierre

[1] Just for those interested : the server is Egroupware.